“Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” ~Jules Renard
The critical phase in the above quote is…
You Have to Take Action to Get it.
You can think about things all day, every day, but nothing happens if you don’t take action.
To take this one step further, where does the work start?
It starts within, with the daily decisions you make
The late Dr. Wayne stated,
“you don’t attract what you want. You attract what you are.”
Before you can apply the law of attraction, you need to invest in your personal development and become someone who can attract what you are thinking about.
Do you have a personal development plan, and are you taking action towards this plan every day?
Seven simple steps of action:
- Read amazing books.
- Listen to inspiring Podcasts.
- Turn your automobile into a ‘rolling universities’
- Watch inspiring documentaries on Netflix.
- Have a conversation with someone who pushes you
- Turn off the News and other social media.
- Watch inspiring YouTube videos.
What are some of your favourite ways to invest in your daily personal development practice?
#Inspire # Encourage #Love