What & Where …
Two of the most pressing questions people ask me daily are:
What’s going on in the Real Estate Market &
What & where do I invest?
In an upcoming video, I’ll tackle what’s going on in the market question.
This blog post will provide a list of questions to help you cut through all the noise and separate the ‘wheat 🌾 from the chaff.’
Where and what are essential questions to get correct. There are so many options available to you.
Ontario? Atlantic Canada, BC, Alberta?
Russ, In your latest Podcast episode, your guest was talking about Texas!?
So many options and choices, and you may feel more confused than ever. So how can you make the best decision to support your long-term goals?
Russell, can’t you narrow it down and ‘tell me what to do?’
Part of my style is to ask practical, simple and profound questions to help you determine the right path that’s best for you based on your goals, time and lifestyle requirements.
Sometimes it would be much easier just to be handed the ‘right’ answer. However, I believe you would not appreciate the work or fully own your decisions if someone just gave you the answer.
Because if you take the time to answer the questions below critically, I can help you narrow down your search criteria:
- Where does real estate 🏡 fit with you – is it part of a wealth creation plan, retirement plan, income replacement, etc.?
- How much time 🕰 do you have to manage your real estate assets? None, some, or a lot?
- What is your experience investing in Real Estate 🏡 (starting, growing, scaling)?
- What is more important to you – cash flow 💰 or capital appreciation 📈 of the asset values? And why?
- Do you have a budget? Are you able to qualify for mortgage financing 🏦? How much investment capital do you have available?
- Do you know who your end customers are 👨👩👧👦 – who is the tenant profile that your properties will attract?
- Perhaps 🤔 you don’t want to deal with tenants?
The above list is not an exhaustive checklist but a thought starter, a first step to help you determine where Real Estate fits your goals and lifestyle.
These questions are foundational because, once answered, you can start to focus on identifying the correct area, property type and asset class that will best serve you for the long-term ownership of your assets.
“Give a Man a Fish,
and You Feed Him for a Day.
Teach a Man To Fish,
and You Feed Him for a Lifetime”
~ Origins Unknown
#Inspire # Encourage #Love
Coaching & Mentoring
Are you interested in becoming an Elite Real Estate Investor?
What stops people from Real Estate investing success is; fear, lack of motivation and not knowing what to do next. A detailed roadmap and a proven system is critical to overcoming all obstacles you will face in the rapidly changing world of Real Estate investing.
Whether it’s business, sales, sports, or Real Estate Investing the fine line between the top performers and everyone else typically comes down to one thing: access to the best coaches and mentors who provide you invaluable guidance, wisdom and support.