Building A Multi-Billion Dollar Real Estate Portfolio; Developing People, and Growing Your Team
Scaling an investment portfolio not only requires money; it also needs a lot of planning and flawless execution.
To grow your real estate portfolio you need top hone your skills, you must know how to work within monetary limitations, mitigate risk factors, and build the right team whose values and goals are in line with yours.As a result, every step you take, no matter how big or small, is an opportunity for you to become a more savvy investor.
Don’t worry because today’s your lucky day! Dave Steele is here to help us uncover the ABCs of team building, growing and scaling a property portfolio.
David is an entrepreneurial executive who has offered leading-edge investment opportunities to thousands of individual investors in both Canada and the United States. At present, he is the co-founder and general partner of Western Wealth Capital, a company focused on creating wealth for its clients through well-selected investment real estate. If there’s anyone who’s an expert in this area, it’s him. So don’t miss our chat in this episode.
In this chat we explore these topics:
- Beating your barriers and learning your strengths and weaknesses.
- How do you create channels for high-net-worth people?
- “A lot of people think of capital raising as a new thing when the truth is it’s just part of the business.”
- Private equity is investing in real estate but not in liquid form.
- If you’re in a capital raise business, you need to keep up with the trends and take advantage of them.
- Other than raising capital and finding good deals, what are the successes that Dave has achieved throughout the years?
- In business, the first decision that you have to make is to weigh if you want to do the business alone or go find someone to do it with.
- To build a billion-dollar portfolio you need an entire team, a community of people who share the same morals, values, and goals as you.
- You can have anything in your life as long as you help enough people get what they want in their lives.
- Hire the best people on your team and put them in the right positions to win.
- Try to develop your leadership skills and develop your people skills to help empower the people around you to get the most out of their lives.
- Doing business on terms sheets but not terms sheets alone You should do business on human terms.
- The first thing you need to do is that you have to find your passion.
And so much more…
Enjoy this episode…
🔗 Resources & Links Mentioned in Episode:
☕️ Support The Channel:
This Podcast Runs On Coffee… The team drinks lots of coffee ☕️ 😉. If you received some value from this or any of the episode, consider buying the team a cup of coffee. >>HERE
#Inspire # Encourage #Love
Catch up on all the episodes:
To subscribe, and leave a review
Use the links below, or search on your favourite Podcast providers:
Apple Podcasts >> HERE
Google Podcasts >> HERE
Coaching & Mentoring
Are you interested in becoming an Elite Real Estate Investor?
What stops people from Real Estate investing success is; fear, lack of motivation and not knowing what to do next. A detailed roadmap and a proven system is critical to overcoming all obstacles you will face in the rapidly changing world of Real Estate investing.
Whether it’s business, sales, sports, or Real Estate Investing the fine line between the top performers and everyone else typically comes down to one thing: access to the best coaches and mentors who provide you invaluable guidance, wisdom and support.