Unshackle the Golden Handcuffs & Leave Your J-O-B! Featuring Jamie Gruber
There is an old quote that has been attributed to Stephen Covey Quote that states;
“People may spend their whole lives climbing the ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is leaning against the wrong wall.”
Are you in your 30s, 40s or even your 50s and beyond?
If you feel you are climbing the Corporate ladder of success and you are on an upward trend in your career. But you find yourself no longer feeling fulfilled?
If you are interested in entrepreneurship, Real Estate Investing full time, and you are itching for more?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, this is the episode for you.
Here are some tactical takeaways from this in-depth conversation:
- Educate yourself, your partner, all the key stakeholders in your life and build a plan
- Create a plan for the tactical, emotional, and financial obstacles you will encounter making this transition
- Lean into your personal development and mindset
- The importance of alignment with a mastermind
- Transform your environment & community
- Taking the elements from your life and Business ventures you’ve done, and let go of what doesn’t serve you anymore
- If you’re wrestling with significant decisions, create space to think and make a decision
- Be mindful of the promises that you make
- You can make all the plans in the world and still be caught unprepared
… and so much more.
Meet my expert guest today; Jamie Gruber is a doting husband and a proud father of two. He’s also a fan of the Buffalo Bills despite being based in Michigan. After working in the insurance industry for more than two decades, he co-founded Multifamily and More, a growing real estate investing community.
Enjoy this episode…
🔗 Resources & Links Mentioned in Episode:
Multifamily and More Facebook group >> HERE
GoBundance website >> HERE
Jamie Gruber on BiggerPockets Podcast >> HERE
Raising Capital Academy >> HERE
Main Website >> HERE
☕️ Support The Channel:
This Podcast Runs On Coffee… The team drinks lots of coffee ☕️ 😉. If you received some value from this or any of the episode, consider buying the team a cup of coffee. >>HERE
#Inspire # Encourage #Love
Catch up on all the episodes:
To subscribe, and leave a review use the links below, or search on your favourite Podcast providers:
Apple Podcasts >> HERE
Google Podcasts >> HERE
Coaching & Mentoring
Are you interested in becoming an Elite Real Estate Investor?
What stops people from Real Estate investing success is; fear, lack of motivation and not knowing what to do next. A detailed roadmap and a proven system is critical to overcoming all obstacles you will face in the rapidly changing world of Real Estate investing.
Whether it’s business, sales, sports, or Real Estate Investing the fine line between the top performers and everyone else typically comes down to one thing: access to the best coaches and mentors who provide you invaluable guidance, wisdom and support.