The Shy Introverts Guide To Real Estate Investing, Part 1- 4.
If the thought of having to post on Social Media, shoot a video, dance on TikTok (whatever the heck that is) makes you sick to your stomach, then you are going to love the next interview series.
It almost seems that you have to continually post on Social media everyday to build a portfolio of Real Estate assets, but my guest has proven this is not the case.
Discover how, award winning Real Estate Investor, Daniel Borkowski built his portfolio without even having a Social media account.
In this interview we discussed in depth:
- Overcoming the fear of Raising Capital
- How to approach money partners when you are painfully shy and introverted
- How Daniel structures his 75/25 split and why his investment partners thank him for it.
- A top notch follow-up system- keeping his investment partners happy
- How to use cloud based solutions to keep your investors informed
- How to share bad news with your investment partners
- The components of a good follow-up report package
- Creating a hands off business that you can operate anywhere in the world
… And so much more. This is a very deep conversation with a top shelf investor and business operator.
Enjoy this episode…
🔗 Resources & Links Mentioned in Episode:
Daniel Borkowski- It is almost impossible to find any information online about Daniel (and that is 100% intentional and by design) You can check out Daniel’s website >> HERE
Raising Capital Academy >> HERE
Main Website >> HERE
☕️ Support The Channel:
This Podcast Runs On Coffee… The team drinks lots of coffee ☕️ 😉. If you received some value from this or any of the episode, consider buying the team a cup of coffee. >>HERE
#Inspire # Encourage #Love
Catch up on all the episodes:
To subscribe, and leave a review use the links below, or search on your favourite Podcast providers:
Apple Podcasts >> HERE
Google Podcasts >> HERE
Coaching & Mentoring
Are you interested in becoming an Elite Real Estate Investor?
What stops people from Real Estate investing success is; fear, lack of motivation and not knowing what to do next. A detailed roadmap and a proven system is critical to overcoming all obstacles you will face in the rapidly changing world of Real Estate investing.
Whether it’s business, sales, sports, or Real Estate Investing the fine line between the top performers and everyone else typically comes down to one thing: access to the best coaches and mentors who provide you invaluable guidance, wisdom and support.