For many of you, you are looking to make the leap (if you haven’t already) into the realm of full-time investor, but how do you put the groceries on the table and afford to pay yourself, when the cash flow on your portfolio is running tight.
Exclusively in this interview upcoming learn the hard lessons, from the trenches, from someone who invests full-time and earns and income from the day-to-day business operation.
In this interview, we covered topic such as:
- Implementation strategies to accelerate your growth Strategies on how make an income from Real Estate
- How to live off your Real Estate investments
- Mike’s investment presentation (it’s not what you think)
- The best advice he received (from an unlikely source)
- Mike’s lead generation activities
- His current business structures
- How Mike charges acquisition, disposition and administration fees, and why his money partners thank him for it.
- Senior organizational strategies (Property Management / Bookkeeping)
- How to handle the tough conversations and actually turn them into selling opportunities
- Advice he would give himself, if he was starting over and would he do anything differently
- His final words of inspiration
… And much more
Enjoy this episode…
🔗 Resources & Links Mentioned in Episode:
Mike Ponte >> HERE
Raising Capital Academy >> HERE
Main Website >> HERE
☕️ Support The Channel:
This Podcast Runs On Coffee… The team drinks lots of coffee ☕️ 😉. If you received some value from this or any of the episode, consider buying the team a cup of coffee. >>HERE
#Inspire # Encourage #Love
Catch up on all the episodes:
To subscribe, and leave a review use the links below, or search on your favourite Podcast providers:
Apple Podcasts >> HERE
Google Podcasts >> HERE
Coaching & Mentoring
Are you interested in becoming an Elite Real Estate Investor?
What stops people from Real Estate investing success is; fear, lack of motivation and not knowing what to do next. A detailed roadmap and a proven system is critical to overcoming all obstacles you will face in the rapidly changing world of Real Estate investing.
Whether it’s business, sales, sports, or Real Estate Investing the fine line between the top performers and everyone else typically comes down to one thing: access to the best coaches and mentors who provide you invaluable guidance, wisdom and support.