Winning The Real Estate Investing Game…
This past year I was honoured to be a guest on the Lifestyle Housing Podcast. Special thanks to Kevin Bunzeluk, Real Estate investor and radio show host from Thunder Bay for graciously hosting me on his weekly radio show.
In these 2 episodes (edited into one file), Kevin & I talk what it talks to be a successful Real Estate investor, the work it takes, and how to work with Joint Venture money partners to grow your portfolio.
- People don’t realize the true cost of owning a rental property for the long term.
- How to recycle your portfolio and eliminate large maintenance expenses.
- A person could get a great retirement income with 3-5 properties.
- Make sure you’re buying your properties for a purpose.
- Just because you don’t have the capital, doesn’t mean you can’t move forward.
- You need to be educated and supported and deal with your SELF.
- Just do the work and get things done.
- Turn all your conversations into real estate conversations.
- Don’t focus on the result. Get passionate and focused on doing the work each and every day.
- Master the skill and let the outcome take care of itself.
- Focus on what the money represents and not just making the money.
- Figure out why you are doing it first and then focus on the how and the what.
- Always have an agreement in place. You may never look at it, but it needs to be there.
- What stops you from taking action? Fear, impatience, confidence…The antidote is doing the work every single day.
- And more…
You can stream the interview from YouTube or download the audio file below
If you would like to download the .MP3 file, use the link below
If you are interested in booking a private 1-on-1 consultation, click here
#Inspire #Encourage #Love