Aligning, Negotiating, And The ‘Art & Science’ of Structuring Win/Win Deals…
20+ Years, 600+ Properties… Part 4
I have been investing in Real Estate for almost 20 years now and training Real Estate investors for more than 16 years. When it comes to working with your money partners and closing the deal, the part that separates the rookies from the professionals, is… STRUCTURING YOUR DEALS.
This is where the rubber hits the road, and we tackle this topic head on.
Specifically in this segment, Arlen & I dive deep into the following:
- How do you determine the ownership splits, so you can create win/win deals.
- The simple 4 pillars of structuring a good deal, so you can easily and confidently explain the deal to your potential money partners.
- The age old ‘chicken & the egg’ scenario. Do you find the deal first or the money partner first?
- Strategies that are working in today’s market vs 20 years ago (this answer may surprise you)
- How to handle, if you money partner asks you to “send me a copy of your Joint Venture agreement”.
And much more…
Thank you for all your feedback, and to subscribing to my YouTube channel… we’re only getting warmed up.
Stay tuned for an upcoming announcements of a weekly Facebook live broadcast show and Podcast coming out shortly.
Make sure you check out the other 4 segments of this 5 part masterclass:
- Segment #1
- Segment #2
- Segment #3
- Segment #5
Check Out The Rai$ing Capital Academy Today…
If you would like to see more of these videos, I encourage you to checkout and become part of the Rai$ing Capital Academy.
The Rai$ing Capital Academy is… An online community of passionate action orientated Real Estate investors dedicated to helping support each other to overcome one of the most significant obstacles you will encounter as a Real Estate Investor … where to find the money.
The videos on this page is only a very small example of the materials waiting for you on the inside.
If you would like to have a tour inside the Rai$ing Capital Academy, use the use the link below to read all the details.
#Inspire # Encourage #Love