Follow the E-A-S-Y System to Find A Great Real Estate Investment Agent…
Real Estate Investing is a team game, and you must have the best of the best team members on your side. You are investing your hard earned money and potentially investing hundreds if not millions of dollars of capital into your properties.
You need great buying representation on your side.
Follow the 4 Step E.A.S.Y. Process for picking a great Investor Agent…
Before you reach out to find your GREAT Investor Agent, be vert clear on your investment strategy, your goals, and the resources you have available. For example do you have your downpayment (or Joint Venture partners) and financing requirements confirmed?
The great Investor Agents are very busy and they will want to know you are prepared and you have your ‘ducks in a row’
A great companion training to this video would be the 3 Pillars of Real Estate Masterclass
A few great questions to ask any potential Investor Agent:
- Do you like working with Investors?
- Why do you invest in Real Estate?
- What is your experience?
- How many homes have you sold to Real Estate investors?
- Do you currently own investment properties?
- If yes, where, how long, and what type do you personally own?
- What type of properties should I look at, and why?
- How many Real Estate investors are you working with?
- What is your criteria to analyze a Real Estate investment opportunity?
- What is your specialty?
- What separates you from the other Realtors I have talked to?
- Bottom line… what is the best Real Estate Investment you have, and why?
This video is a great way to to analyse if your representation will be able to help you achieve your investing goals.
Find out if Brand-New Homes in Edmonton are right for you, please review our investment page on our TriUrban website to get started…
#Inspire # Encourage #Love